FANDOM


This article, Tamamo, is the property of Cherrish, and needs her explicit permission to be used or changed in any reference.
Tamamo
Tamamo
Type Fire (Ninetales)
Ability Flash Fire
Drought
Gender Female
Height 3'07" (1.1 m)
Weight 43.9 lbs. 19.9 kg

Tamamo (玉藻御前, Tamamo) is one of the Pokémon that Okinako received from her mother. She is the mother of Kurama.

Appearance

Personality

Attacks

  • Fire Blast: Fire Blast has 120 power and 30% chance to inflict burn on the target. It has a 80% accuracy.
  • Hypnosis: Hypnosis puts the target to sleep. It can't affect a target that already has a major ailment. It has a 70% accuracy.
  • Will-O-Wisp: Will-O-Wisp inflicts a burn on the target. It has a 85% accuracy.
  • Safeguard

Reserved Attacks

  • Flamethrower: Flamethrower has 95 power and 10% chance to inflict burn on the target. It has a 100% accuracy.
  • Heat Wave: Heat Wave has 100 power and 10% chance to inflict burn on the target. IT has a 90% accuracy.
  • Confuse Ray: Confuse Ray causes the target to be confused. It has an accuracy of 100%.

Abilities

  • Flash Fire: Allows the Pokémon to become immune to all fire-type moves. Upon being hit by a fire-type move the power of Tamamo is amplified by 1.5x

Trivia

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.